NC Concealed Carry Handgun legal refresher
If you’ve had your permit for a while, you could probably use a refresher. New gun laws have gone into effect……don’t be caught off guard.
As a NC CCH permit holder, it is your responsibility to stay current with the laws surrounding concealed carry.
Class is also recommended to any firearm owner. It is important that every gun owner understands the laws of self defense and the use of deadly force to protect yourself or others.
Americans enjoy a right that citizens of many other countries do not—the right to own firearms. But with this right come responsibilities.
* Review North Carolina Statutory and Common Laws
* The Legal Use of Force
* Stand Your Ground vs Castle Doctrine
* New laws effective July 1, 2023
* Places you can and cannot carry your pistol
* Gun Safety and Storage to protect minors
* NC S.A.F.E (Secure all Firearms Effectively) Program
* Federal laws and Interstate Transport
* How to protect yourself legally and financially before and after using your firearm
* Expanded list of states with Reciprocity (The good states and the bad states)
* TSA /Bus/Train Travel overview
* Gifting and Transferring a Firearm
* What to do if a firearm is stolen
* Permit Renewal Information
This is a Non-Live fire class and does not satisfy the requirements to apply or renew your NC Concealed Carry Permit
Click the date links for details about the classes and instructors.
Open to the public.
Directions to club and amenities