Cost : $125.00 includes all books, materials and reloading components needed for the class
Instructor: Rick Miller
Size: This course requires a min of 2 students and limited to 6
This course teaches beginning re-loaders the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude to safely reload metallic cartridges. Course is 8 hours in length and is conducted in the DPRC clubhouse. Students will receive the NRA Guide to Reloading handbook , the Basic Reloading Student Exam, a course completion certificate, NRA Gun Safety Rules brochure and NRA Marksmanship Qualification Program Booklet.
● Reloading Safety
● Center-fire Cartridge Components
● Usage of the Reloading Manual and Reloading Data
● Equipment Usage including press set up
● Metallic Cartridge Reloading Process
● You will reload several cartridges using the equipment, components and knowledge you have learned
To sign up you can register online or contact the instructor
Rick Miller 919-616-1175 email: email@example.com
No firearms in the classroom !