All matches to take place on Range 7.
All DPRC GSMV matches are CMP sanctioned matches, so all scores are reported to the CMP.
Please sign up thru practiscore.com:
Walk-ups are welcome. Priorities are given to those who pre-registered. Entries are limited to 20 shooters per match. Please contact match director if first time registering for DPRC HP/GSM matches. Contact info below.
$25.00 for club and non-club members.
$20.00 for juniors.
Check-in starts at 8:00 AM.
Safety Brief at 8:30 AM.
Sight in time starts at 8:45 AM.
Match begins at 9:00 AM.
Matches usually run until approximately 2:00 PM.
Course of Fire:
** There will be “ONE” sight-in period prior to Match #1. We will have a sight in period sufficient to sight in two of your rifles if necessary.
Match 1: 200 yards.
Stage 1 - 10 Shots, slow prone in a time limit of 10 minutes. Rounds loaded singly.
Stage 2 – 10 Shots rapid prone fired from the magazine either 5&5 or 2&8, in a time limit of 80 seconds.
Stage 3 – 10 Shots, standing slow fire in a time limit of 10 min. Rounds loaded singly.
Match 2 is a repeat of match one.
Competition is open to the public. If you have match shooting experience, please contact the match director prior to registering.
Required Equipment: Hearing protection; eye protection. Rifle and ammunition.
Highly Recommended Equipment: It is desirable but not mandatory that each shooter consider Long sleeve shirt and long pants, hat, sunscreen, shooting mat or carpet (about 3′ x 6′), ammo for practice, food and drink.
Directions to club and amenities:
• Visit Contact page to get driving directions
• Download printable driving directions from Greensboro / Raleigh
• Soft drinks and Snacks are available for purchase in the clubhouse.
• Restrooms are available in the clubhouse.
• Contact Dan Warren with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rifles must be those conforming to the As-Issued Military Rifle Rules as defined in Section 9.1.1 (1) of the CMP Rule Book.
• Section 6.3.2, M1 Garand in as-issued condition. Section 6.3.3, M1903 Springfield in as-issued condition. Section 6.3.4, Other US Rifle (Model 1917 or Krag) in as-issued condition. Section 6.3.6, Foreign Military Rifles, must be manually operated and in as-issued condition.
• **Service rifles, match prepped rifles and rifles that fall into the “Modern Military” category are welcome but will be considered “Out of Competition” and not eligible for prizes.