Click the event below to be brought to the registration.
Axe Throwing -August 5th, 2023
Axe Throwing -September 2nd, 2023
Axe Throwing -October 7th, 2023
Axe Throwing -November 4th, 2023
Results will be emailed to all contestants that submit a valid email address.
Match dates will be on the 1st Saturday of each month and open to both club members and the public. Please click on the event date at left to register
● Check-in starts at 9:30 AM with a safety briefing prior to the start of the match.
● Match begins at 10:00 AM.
Entry Fee: $10.00 payable at check-in.
Equipment & Rules:
● Match director has equipment available for loan to try out this event. Participants are welcome to bring their own equipment max 17” handle, 2 ½ lbs, 4” bit.
● Axes may be thrown either one handed or two handed.
● All axes should be sheathed or bagged when not in use.
● When multiple participants are throwing at the same time, they must wait till all parties throw and scoring is complete before retrieving their axes.
● Walk carefully when retrieving axes, as a fall could result in serious injury. Axes are finely sharpened for good sticking ability.
● No trick shot throwing allowed. Axes are known to do wild things if they hit the target wrong, including coming back at you.
● Common sense is expected at all times.
● If you would like more information about axe throwing then search for WATL on the internet. WATL is the official league of axe throwing and is the basis of our rules and matches (with some scoring variations to make our matches fun for all skill levels). Their website is https://worldaxethrowingleague.com/.
● HAVE FUN!Match Director:
● Contact Craig Hall: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.